When people have growing pains, it hurts. Sometimes it hurts more than other times.
I have wisdom teeth coming in right now, and it hurts.
When you grow spiritually, it hurts.
God grows us through trials and pain. If there was never a time of testing and trials we would never grow stronger.
It is through the hard times that we learn the most.
It is through the hard times that I turn to God because I can't keep going on my own.
It is through the hard times that I realize that I am only human and that I cannot do this things called 'life' on my own.
It is through the hard times that I grow.
I cannot always see God in the storm, but I know He is there.
Sometimes the bad things are the things that drive me back to God.
He can take my twisted messed up and broken life and turn me into something beautiful.
I am waiting.
Waiting to see what God will do with my life.
Waiting to see what kind of beauty He will make with my mess.
Waiting to see how He will use me for His glory.
...But then I think, "maybe He already is using me and turning my life into something beautiful".
..."What if I just cannot see what God is doing in me yet?"
..."Is He actually working in my life right now?"
..."Am I even letting Him work in my life?"
..."Do I despise the hard times?"
I am learning to enjoy the hard times.
I do not need to despise those times of hardship and testing because they show me that something is missing. Those bad days tell me that I need God to fill the emptiness. The pain and struggles push me towards God. And for that I am very thankful!
Lord, I do praise You for the hard times. I thank You that I keep on being pushed back to You through my pain. Help me to keep on running to you Father. -Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment