I've heard it said before, and I think I've even said it myself that sunshine makes a person happy. I'm not sure how true that is for some people, but when you live in Oregon and get rain 9 months out of the year it sure makes me happy to see some sunshine.
Today the sun is shining and I don't see a cloud in the sky! It just makes me want to dance and sing. But instead I think I'll plant a garden.
It's already June so it might be a little late for a garden, but I'm going to give it a shot anyways. I think it will help me to have goal for the summer, and something to do when I'm really bored. I'll just have to make sure that somebody else takes it over when I leave for Canada.
Sunshine make me happy. Ultimately God makes me happy. But I think one of the ways that He does that, for me anyways, is by sending a little sunshine my way.
It's so cool the way God blesses us just because He can.
Thank you Jesus for the sunshine! It's so nice to have after all the rain we've had in the past couple of months. I love the rain too, God. But it's good to have a change every now and then. Thank You for blessing me so much.
-Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment