Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Blog

My dear little blog...it's been so long since I've written on you.
And even now...I don't have time to write very much.
I do miss writing though. 
Hopefully I will be able to put some time aside to write before Sunday.
It just seems like my life is so crazy hectic. 
I was gone for a week without any internet at all, which was good I think.
And then it has just been crazy busy for me. 
I have sat down to write so many times, but I keep on being interrupted with things of life. 
I will try very hard to make time for you tomorrow. 
So much to do and so little time.
And so much that I could write about.....
but for now I will have to say goodnight.
My eyes are telling me that I didn't get enough sleep last night, and that I've been reading too much. 
Maybe...just maybe...things will calm down in a few weeks. But then I will be into college life.
No...there's no rest for me for a while. 
I guess I will get all the rest I need when I get to heaven. 
And how I look forward to that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment