Sunday, May 22, 2011

College

Our house is quiet. And cold.
I just got done talking with a friend about the college that I'm going to go to this fall.
She doesn't have the money right now to go to college. But I think she really wants to go. I know I really want her to go.

So I'm going to wait and see what happens.
I believe that God is going to provide her with the money that she needs...
...but my belief could be wrong. 
Maybe college isn't God's will for her at this point in her life...
...but I believe it is.
I know she would love it at this college.
I'm excited to see where God leads her! 
And if He does make it clear that she's supposed to go to this college than I'm excited to see how He's going to provide the money for her.


I know God is big enough to take care of a small problem like this. 
I didn't know where I was going to get money for college just 3 months ago, but God's been opening up doors for me. 
Is He going to open up the doors for my friend too?
With my whole heart I believe He is.
He is God! Nothing is impossible with God! 


Psalm 130:1-2, 5
Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD. 
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. 
I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, And in His word do I hope.


Heavenly Father, I know You have a plan for my friend. If it's Your will that she goes up to college at PRBI then please provide the money for it. And help her to have a peace of mind to know what she should do.
Thank you for always providing us with what we need. 
                  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment