Well...here I am and I'm starting a blog. I'm not sure what I'm going to write about yet, but I'll figure something out.
Hopefully this will somehow be able to help somebody, and hopefully they'll be able to see Christ through my writing.
I named this blog "Think About Such Things" because I love that verse in the bible that talks about the things that we are to think about.
Philippians 4:8
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Hurray!! I'm glad you started one. I think my blog has helped me more than anyone else. I can't wait to get to know you better through your blog. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteVery cool that you started a blog! Welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to future posts. :)
ReplyDelete